Business Analyst Intern
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Interact and communicate with all branches of Exile to effectively conduct special projects
- Data entry into Excel
- Building forecasting models
- Display a sense of responsibility through the assistance of all co-workers in ensuring completion of departmental duties.
- Must have completed two years of college and be working towards a degree in finance or accounting
- Must be highly proficient in Excel & Word and have some experience in building financial models and evaluating financial statements
- You will have access to financial information and must, therefore, be trustworthy and willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Though it is not required, it is preferred that you are at least 21 years of age
- Be able to work between 25-40 hours a week
- Passionate about craft beer
- Embody Exile Brewing Company’s core values
Exile is a family owned and operated, local, craft brewery. We are driven by our passion for blowing minds, and our people, process, and culture are the key to our continued success. Since opening in summer of 2012 we have grown and evolved significantly. This position is being added as part of our growth plan for 2018.
How to Apply
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com with “Business Analyst Internship” as the subject line. In your cover letter please explain why you would like to work at Exile and what aspect of this job excites you the most.
Internship will span from May to August.