Reports to: Director of Production and Brewmaster
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Must be flexible and willing to work nights and weekends
- Schedule requirement- available to work a 10 hour shift between 5:00 pm-5:00 am
- Typically scheduled Monday-Thursday but not limited to other nights based upon production schedule
- CIP cycle of all fermenters, lager, and bright tanks
- Centrifuge operation and CIP
- Yeast handling including cropping, storing, and pitching
- Product transfers
- Product dry-hopping
- Maintaining a sanitary and organized environment
- Keg washing
- In line carbonating process
- Quality control testing and reporting
- Brink CIP and sanitization
- Line CIP and sanitization
- Cellar maintenance and cleaning
- Individual will be required to work with other team members to ensure that brewery operations are carried out properly and effectively
- Strong sense of organization
- Ability to safely and properly handle and administer chemicals
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Maintain professional attitude at work while representing Exile Brewing Company outside the brewery
- Mechanical intuition
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Passion for the brewing industry and creating quality beer
- Embody Exile Brewing Company’s core values
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch
- The employee must regularly lift more than 50 pounds and maneuver 175 pounds
- Employee may be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production-related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Work on feet for several hours, including entire shift if necessary.
- Work safely with chemicals with reasonable safety accommodations.
- 401k Plan after 1,000 hours of employment