November 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm| $80
Our second annual Beersgiving is like your typical Friendsgiving except you’ll get a private tour of our brewery, you won’t have to do any of the cooking, and we will make sure your glass is always full of beer.
Hors D’oeuvres – Paired with Zoltan
- Chili garlic naan, peppadew hummus, shaved duck salami, cranberry compote
- Pumpkin duchess, Crème fraîche, whiskey pumpkin seeds, lavosh
- Duo of craft caviar, house made crackers
1st Course – Paired with Dankalope
- King Salmon, gruyere grit cake, olive oil hollandaise, crispy arugula
2nd Course – Paired with Hannah
- Coq a la Biere, Maytag dumpling, Hannah reduction, fried chanterelle
Main – Paired with G.G.
- Sous vide dry aged strip steak, Steelhead trout, butternut squash croquette, Kohlrabi fries, G.G. mustard
Dessert – Paired with Sir Moch-a-Lot
- Dragon fruit sorbet, white chocolate soil, smoked chocolate mousse