Packaging Team Member
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Ability to perform complete operation of all packaging machinery, including but not limited to: preparations, continuous operation, regular maintenance, troubleshooting, emergency repairs, and daily clean-up and shut-down.
- Provide guidance and training to packaging personnel in daily operations.
- Display a positive attitude and logical approach to assigned tasks and unexpected challenges.
- Maintain flexibility with scheduling in regards to production needs.
- Adherence to and development of SOP’s, ensuring the final product meets all specifications.
- Display a working knowledge of mechanical and automated equipment, including ability to contact and communicate with staff and/or technicians to effectively address issues, and solve in a timely manner.
- Display an understanding of the brewing process with focus on important factors in packaged beer.
- Maintain inventories associated with packaged products
- Display a sense of responsibility through assistance of all co-workers in ensuring completion of departmental duties.
- High school diploma
- Experience in brewing, packaging, mechanical operations, or equivalent related education to work effectively with all staff
- Maintain professional attitude at work and while representing Exile Brewing Company outside of the brewery
- Report ready to work on time
- Strong sense of organization
- Extreme focus
- Passionate about beer
- Mechanical intuition
- Embody Exile Brewing Company’s core values
- Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Work on feet for several hours, including entire shift if necessary.
- Work safely with chemicals with reasonable safety accommodations.
- Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
- Health insurance
- 401k Plan after 1,000 hours of employment